HOW TO REGISTER A WEBSITE PROVIDING E-COMMERCE SERVICE
I. WHO NEED TO REGISTER
1. Setting up websites providing e-commerce service:
Website providing e-commerce service is set up to provide an environment for other traders, organizations or individuals to conduct their commercial activities, including the following types:
a) E-commerce trading platform services.
b) Online promotion services.
c) Online auction services.
2. E-commerce websites credit rating activities.
II. REGISTRATION DOSSIER
1. Registration form for websites providing e-commerce service.
2. Certified copies of establishment decision (for organizations), enterprise registration certificate, investment certificate or investment license (for traders).
3. Service provision plan as prescribed in Clause 3, Article 54 of Decree No. 52/2013/NĐ-CP.
4. Management regulation of websites providing e-commerce service in compliance with Point d Clause 2 Article 55 of Decree No. 52/2013/NĐ-CP.
5. Service contract or cooperation agreement templates between traders/organizations that own websites providing e-commerce service and traders/organizations/individuals who take part in the trading of goods and services on such websites.
6. General trading conditions applied to the buying and selling of goods and services on the website (if any).
III. APPLICATION PROCESSING TIME
- Application will be locked after 30 days if traders, organizations do not provide additional information as requested.
- Traders, organizations must send notice 7 working days before the suspension or transfer of websites.
- Re-registration period shall not exceed 30 days from transferring date.
IV. DETAILED GUIDE ON REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Account registration:
Step 1: Start the registration
Step 2: Fill out the form
Traders, organizations and individuals should choose applicants correctly when registering an account to notify/register e-commerce websites. Types of applicants are specified as follows:
- Traders: including economic organizations which were lawfully established and individuals who conduct commercial activities independently, frequently and registered their business (for example: Corporations, General companies, Companies, Enterprise, Household business, etc).
- Organizations: including administrative agencies, associations, civil service units, etc., which were legally established, with or without tax code.
- Individuals: must have taxpayer identification number.
After completing the form, click “Gửi đăng ký” ("Submit") to complete the account registration
Step 3: Receive result of account registration via email
- Within 3 working days after registering, you will receive a confirmation email about the registration.
- Applications that chose applicant incorrectly will be rejected for re-filling.
- The required fields are marked with (*).
- For individuals and traders: tax code will default using as "Account".
- For organizations: "Account" will be chosen by that organization and shall not coincide with other existing accounts in the system.
2. Registration of websites providing e-commerce service
Step 1: Log in the system Step 2: Website registration
- After logging in, select to add the notify online shopping website
Step 3: Enter the information to register e-commerce service provision website
Next, select the "Attached file"
Note: After clicking “Chọn” (Select), traders/organizations/individuals click “Upload file” for these file to be saved in the system.
Step 4: Submit application for approval
- Click "Submit application" to complete the application submission.
Note: If traders/organizations clicks "Save", application is only temporarily saved and has not been sent to Ministry of Industry and Trade for processing.